General Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of our website and the Terms and Conditions for booking places on our Summer Camps through our online booking.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, We/Our/Us means French 4 Tots Ltd.. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review these terms and conditions to ensure you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
- Parents must be aware that places will be filled on a first come first served basis.
- Making a payment of $295 CAD ($320 CAD after April 30, 2022) per child secures your child’s place at our summer camp.
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to the start of camp, can equate to giving up the deposit of for first child and is considered non-refundable/non-transferable.
- A $30 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations that were made 30 days before the start of summer camp on July 12, 2022.
- We only accept children from the age of 4 years to 12 years. All children must be 4 years old before attending summer camp.
- All children must be fully potty trained to attend summer camp.
- All school age children must have prior French experience to attend French 4 Tots Summer Camp. Please note that your child must be able to communicate in French. To attend camp, your child must have attended at least one full year of either a Francophone and French Immersion program.
- Your child must be able to understand and express him/herself in French.
- A Parent/guardian must sign the application form and agree to terms & conditions, payment via this website is also taken as agreement with the terms and conditions.
- All medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, which also includes a healthy morning and afternoon snacks, rain gear, and sun cream each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9:00 am-4:00 pm each day. Before and after camp care are from 7:30 am to 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to 5:45 pm.
- Children will not be taken into the camp before 8:45 am (unless enrolled in the before and after camp care programs) and must be collected by 4:00 pm. French 4 Tots Ltd. & its employees are not responsible for children outside of these times.
- French 4 Tots Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the children.
- French 4 Tots Ltd. reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire program.
- Mobile Phones are not permitted in camp. All valuables must be left at home.
- Photographs and video footage may be taken and used for promotional reasons. If you do not wish images of your child to be used by us. Please inform the French 4 Tots office when booking.
- French 4 Tots Ltd. has permission to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident or sickness.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All arrangements and activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions, program schedules, and other arrangements. French 4 Tots Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly in the event of unanticipated situations.
- French 4 Tots Ltd. reserves the right to remove any child that is disruptive from the camp due to misbehavior or whose behavior puts themselves or others at risk without a refund.
- French 4 Tots Summer Camp programs adheres to the best safety expectations and procedures.
- Breach of our Terms and Conditions will result in the cancellation of the booking.
- If in the unfortunate event that one of our camps has to be canceled due to emergency or circumstances out of our control (This includes situations relating to COVID-19), we will offer placement at our camps, to take place at a later date and no refunds will be permitted.
- When you sign up your child to attend the French 4 Tots Summer Camp, it cannot be guaranteed that a child won’t get Covid. We will follow all procedures to the best of our abilities to keep all attendees safe.